Become a Pill Baby Magazine Contributor
At PillBaby.com, our mission is to inspire, empower, and educate. If you are knowledgeable in the field of health and wellness, or have a powerful personal story to share on the topic of mental health and the journey towards motherhood, no matter how it ends, we want to hear from you!
What We Look For
Personal Journey Stories
If you have an inspiring, empowering, or just downright real story of mental health and the journey towards motherhood, no matter how it ends, that you believe could help others in the PillBaby.com community, we welcome you to send us your writing to be considered. Stories that get published on PillBaby.com:
- Are genuine and honest
- Aim to encourage and educate
- Maintain a hopeful tone while still keeping it real
Some potential topics:
- Infertility and mental health
- Miscarriage/grief and your grieving process
- Adjusting a pscyhotropic medication regimen for pregnancy
- Coping with/adjusting to childlessness
Health & Wellness Articles
If you are a credentialed professional who would like to share on a topic related to mental health and perinatal health, or general women’s health and mental health, we welcome you to submit an article. This includes all types of health care providers as well as wellness/fitness experts. We are interested in well-written and researched (evidence-based) articles that will both empower and educate the PillBaby.com community.
Guidelines for Submissions (for articles and health stories)
- Submissions should be between 700 and 1,500 words.
- For health articles, the tone should be informative and educational without sounding biased or promotional in nature.
- Personal stories should be written with the goal of inspiring and encouraging readers who may be going through similar circumstances.
- Articles must be related to the fields of mental health and perinatal health, or general women’s health and mental health.
- You must source all health claims. If you mention a statistic or a research study in your piece, include a link to that paper. Put relevant links in brackets next to the claim or statement.
- Submissions must be mostly original and should not be published elsewhere in its entirety (content containing excerpts from your personal blog posts are acceptable as long as it is slightly modified).
- AUTHOR BIO:
- Along with your submission, include a short Author Bio, with your website/blog links, and a photo (optional).
- Highlight your credentials—including where you trained, any books you’ve written, and publications you’ve been featured in.
- PillBaby.com reserves the right to edit the wording and formatting of your article as necessary for clarity and tone.
Ready to submit?
Please send submissions to email@example.com for consideration.
Questions or Inquiries?
Please contact Meg at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about being featured.